- Pokemon GO
Edit Notes for Pokemon GO
Pokémon GO is an AR (augmented reality) pet raising battle RPG jointly developed by Nintendo, the Pokémon Company. The Pokémon Company is responsible for content support and design game story content, Niantic is responsible for technical support and providing AR technology for the game. The game debuted on Android and iOS platforms in Australia and New Zealand on July 7, 2016, and for Apple Watch on September 8 of the same year.
In the game players will take a role of a trainer, through a variety of adventures to solve puzzles, collect a variety of Pokémon, including sacred animals, etc. to enhance their strength, challenge a variety of dojos to obtain medals, and embark on the road of Pokémon champion. The game also allows players to discover and capture more than 200 types of Pokémon while exploring their surroundings.
1. Extensive search for Pokémon and items. Certain Pokémon appear in the lakes and oceans.
2. You can fight together to defeat and assign your Pokémon to battle.
3. Capture, hatching development and so on: When you upgrade, you can catch more powerful Pokémon. You can add hatching Pokemon eggs to your collection.
1. This game is very realistic. The Augmented Reality allows players to use the camera to interact with Pokémon!
2. We can be familiar with the area to complete the capture of Pokémon, and there are a variety of stores can bring you more Pokéballs!
3. We can encounter a variety of wonderful and interesting Pokémon in the game, and the game corresponds to the real world !
1. Virtual Reality can be said to be in the ascendant, while Augmented Reality is only developing in silence, but "Pokemon Go" uses Augmented Reality which makes AR more popular in reality.
2. The game uses a very high level to restore the content of original games.
1. The first is the issue of geographic security.
2. The player's own life and property safety issues.
3. The issue of social opinion.
Pokemon Go allows you to completely get out of the house and explore the world, from this point of view there is still good sense, staying at home playing games is still very unhealthy. By holding up the phone and sneaking around to complete the game's tasks, each place may appear to be able to capture the Pokémon .
But if you want to play this game, in the first place, you have to hold the phone all the time, open the GPS location, and always stay connected. In addition, it must be said that there may be some dangerous situations because of being addicting to Pokemon Go, especially players on the road or some dangerous places to catch the Pokémon.
In short, Pokemon Go is a good game for players to get out of the house and enjoy themselves. But you need to be aware of the dangerous environment.
Statement：Part of the video from Youtube, Pictures from the game screenshots, website and users to provide. Please Contact Us if copyright is involved.
Get Pokemon GO
APK packages downloaded from Didagame are checked and safe, and scanned with VirusTotal, please feel free to download them. For some of the games, we can't provide you with APK packages, you can get it through the official download links we provide for Google Play and Apple Store.
Related News of Pokemon GO
- Pokémon GO City Spotlight: Explore your city with your partner Pokémon!
- Pokémon GO City Spotlight is a brand new project that will be launched soon. We will guide trainers to embark on an adventure in their own city or neighboring towns, and make many beautiful memories with your partner Pokemon!
- Pikachu's season.
- Winter 2018 feels like Pikachu season. The main reason for Pikachu's recent presence has been so strong, it could be the wobbly little thing on a pen-cap, the 100,000 volts hidden in a battery pack, or the electric mouse with the tongue-in-cheek expression of an uncle on the big screen. But a better place to stay would be Pokemon: Let's Go! The fairy ball that matches the game…