- Sonic The Hedgehog
Edit Notes for Sonic The Hedgehog
Do you ever miss the classic pixel-style arcade games that dominated your childhood memories? Want to be Sonic the Hedgehog and start racing again on your mobile device? If so, then the game you are about to be introduced to will fulfill all your wishes. Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic, presented by SEGA and released on January 21, 2017, is an incredibly classic action-adventure hack-and-slash single-player arcade game over 40 years old where players take on the role of Sonic the Hedgehog to reach their destination in as short a time as possible and use various physics angles and gravitational forces to collect as many gold rings as possible on the way to defeat the evil forces. In order to bring players back to the childhood experience of playing the original arcade game on the game console, the game’s graphics still inherited the pixelated art style of the first generation. But the difference is that the picture definition and fluidity have been greatly improved to give players a nostalgic and comfortable visual experience. As you can see, if you’ve always been a die-hard Sonic fan or have a thing for period style arcade games, there is absolutely no game for you better than Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic.
In terms of gameplay, the classic characters and controls, as well as the villains and level rewards, are perfectly inherited in this game. Before starting the game, there are three characters for players to choose from in order to break through the levels, namely the classic Sonic and his friends Tails and Knuckles, who are all endowed with different unique skills, giving players a colorful gaming experience and options. In addition, the player’s goal in the process of the game is still to reach the end of the fastest speed and overcome various gravitational problems to collect as many gold rings as possible, at the end of each level will be based on the time spent and the number of gold rings obtained to determine the score.
1. Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic’s overall pixelated art style allows players to unlock the game and feel like they are in a 90s arcade experience.
2. Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic has a number of ancillary devices such as speedway, grand loop, spring, etc. that provide great convenience to the player and maintain the racing theme throughout the game
3. Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic’s audio effects and graphics have been fully upgraded and optimized for a more immersive and exciting gaming experience.
1. Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic features new characters and new modes in addition to the classic Sonic, giving players an absolutely fresh and exciting gameplay experience.
2. Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic features upbeat and fast-paced music in the background, allowing players to speed up and progress their avatars with a distinctive background sound beat.
1. With speed and overcoming levels as well as gravity at the heart of the game, Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic practices players’ quick reflexes and basic physics.
2. Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic brings back memories of childhood arcade games with its retro graphics to players.
Unfortunately, the game, which originally focused on racing, is sometimes painfully slow and lagging in controlling the movement of the avatar.
As far as the actual gaming experience goes, Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic has its laudable aspects as well as its deficiencies that need to be enhanced. As a new mobile version of a decades-old classic game, whether it’s the restoration of the retro graphics style, the overall improvement and restoration of the sound quality and soundtrack, or the perfect setting of smooth clarity and level difficulty, Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic does not disappoint the millions of dedicated Sonic gamers around the world. However, perhaps the developers didn’t translate the controls with joysticks and real buttons into touch controls properly and smoothly, because at some point the avatar wouldn’t be able to speed up even if it was pressed all the time.
Statement：Part of the video from Youtube, Pictures from the game screenshots, website and users to provide. Please Contact Us if copyright is involved.
Get Sonic The Hedgehog
APK packages downloaded from Didagame are checked and safe, and scanned with VirusTotal, please feel free to download them. For some of the games, we can't provide you with APK packages, you can get it through the official download links we provide for Google Play and Apple Store.