Bloons TD 6
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
PUBG MOBILE HUNDRED RHYTHMS
Red Ball 4
Use reverse view and select chip, there's a new icon that you can click to kind of do the same thing but this is better overall and I actually use both. You'll have to click to get the grid down. It might seem awkward at first - but what this will do is get rid of the vertical line, make the hole look bigger, and also show a complete different but more accurate read than the front view much of the time... There are exceptions to this so you have to make note of those occasions. But 95 percent of the time, you'll want to trust the reverse chip read. and then go to the front view to make sure it looks right.
1. I use the blue part of the grid marker to get precise cup measurements. Part of the grid marker amounts to the size of the hole. I imagine how much break will occur in segments of half cups all the way to the hole. I start where I think I would need to aim at the edge of the cup then keep moving forward to the hole adding or subtracting up all the way from the start to the finish of putt. As you're getting your read you also need to be picturing how hard of a putt youre hitting. Downhillers your ball will move much slower and vice versa with uphillers the ball moves much faster and will burn through especially the first part of the break of putt.
If it's not a steady consistent break all the way to the hole hold on to the grid marker and let the dots run through 2, 3 sometimes 4 times to see the difference of break within the length of putt. You'll see the dots start to separate and can then make adjustments.
2. Some people do this, I mainly try for the ding on putts and make slight adjustments but this can work for you
After getting the read with the reverse chip and front view and you think it will miss slightly in one direction aim to miss a litter early or late. The amount you want to miss depends on the forgiveness of your putter and the balance. Also be aware that you'll want to add on more pace depending on the severity you miss early or late.
3. On longer putts (35 ft and longer) with a lot of break. Move your eyes along the break until you think it amounts to a full grid. Keep on moving this down the line until you get to the hole. you may want to use cups after you get past the first couple grids, or keep using full grids until you get close to the cup.
4.After you get done reading and aiming your putt from reverse chip, then change to front view, make sure it looks right and ALWAYS commit to the line. Do not second guess yourself. Trust in the read and hit it. A lot of times if the front shows a complete different read than the reverse chip view I will split the difference. This works extremely well. But always take notes of occurrences so you can be sure what it does next time.
There are many ways to get the speed... But I'll tell you what I do.
Always add or subtract 1 foot for every inch uphill or downhill.
Normal - plays what it says and add on one foot
Fast- Distance times .9 and add 1 foot
Very Fast - Distance times .8 and add 1 foot
Tournament - Distance times .73 and add 1 foot
Championship - Distance times .68 and add 1 foot
Championship 14 stimp Distance times .63 and add 1 foot
These figures are not always going to work depending on the stimpmeter wgt has them set for on the particular tournament, the course and particular holes are just different... Take for instance Oakmont number 1, 10, 18. Merion Number 1, 5, 6, 17, 18, the downhillers are faster than what it says and the uphillers tend to be slower.
Get the game
Disclaimer: The download address of WGT Golf game is from the official application market of the iOS App Store and Google Play. It has been checked by didagame and will not contain viruses and malware.
World Golf Tour is the most realistic free online golf game, loved by more than 15 million players across the globe. It's the #1 top rated 3D online sports game, as seen on NBC Sports, Golf Channel, DirecTV, & Fox Sports. Built with cutting-edge GPS & 3D technology, this is not just a sports game, but the most accurate full game simulation available. Unlike many other popular online golf games, WGT Golf is not limited to a single platform. You can play WGT Golf on Windows PC, Mac, or your favorite mobile device (iOS, Android, Amazon).
The #1 free golf game by Topgolf Media, as seen on NBC Sports, Golf Channel, DIRECTV and FOX Sports. Featuring full stroke play on Pebble Beach, Bandon Dunes (Golf Digest #1 rated resort), Chambers Bay and St Andrews from the PGA Tour. This sports game is a full game simulation built with the best GPS and 3D technology. World Golf Tour players can use their existing web accounts and virtual golf equipment. Requires a fast internet connection. Does not support iPad 1, iPhone 3 or iPod Touch 4.
* "Great game! Unreal graphics! It's as close to playing prestigious courses as you'll ever get." - 5 stars - Ricky Vaults
* "This app is a ton of fun and very much like a real golf experience... in every mental way as well as course management and club selection." - 5 stars - Miranda 33
* "Super experience with family and friends" - 5 stars - Wil9015
WGT Golf includes...
* Golf Courses - Over a dozen championship golf courses, including: Pebble Beach (2010 USGA U.S. Open), Chambers Bay (2015 USGA U.S. Open), Bandon Dunes (Golf Digest #1 rated resort), Bethpage Black (2009 USGA U.S. Open), Celtic Manor (2010 Ryder Cup), Congressional (2011 USGA US Open), Harbour Town (PGA RBC Heritage), Kiawah (2012 PGA Championship), Merion (2013 USGA US Open), Olympic Club (2012 USGA U.S. Open), Pinehurst (2014 USGA U.S. Open), St Andrews (2015 British Open) and Valhalla (2014 PGA Championship)
* Golf Simulation - Use different golf shots to swing, drive, chip and putt from various lies on the tee, fairway, greens, rough and bunkers in this realistic 3D golf simulation
* Game Formats - Full 18-hole stroke play with putting, 9-hole closest-to-the hole and 3-hole stroke play golf game formats
* Head-to-Head Multiplayer Mode - Compete in real-time stroke play golf games against other players, invite friends to play, chat live and learn how to play
* Topgolf Mode - Get the Topgolf experience wherever you are with the Topgolf multiplayer game mode, competing with up to six players to score points for hitting targets in the outfield based on a unique scoring syste
* Country Clubs - Join a private country club community, play in club tournaments and events, and earn special rewards
* Golf Tournaments - Special tournaments with prizes including the Virtual U.S. Open, WGT Virtual Tour on Golf Channel and paid Ready-Go tournaments
* Golf Equipment - Play with upgraded virtual golf clubs and golf balls from Titleist, Callaway, Ping, TaylorMade and other top sports equipment brands
* Golf Accessories - Popular options like Putter Pal, Shot Pal, XP Boost, Level-Up Boost, in-game Hole-in-One Challenges and more
* Support - Supports iPad 2 or later, iPhone 4, 5 and 6 or later, and iPod Touch 5 or later. Does not support iPad 1, iPhone 3 or iPod Touch 4.
WGT Golf supports two optional subscriptions:
WGT Premier Membership
• Earn 2x XP for all games played, including country club XP
• Carry up to 4 country club passes at once
• 4-hour country club pass regeneration
• 48-hour club rentals
• Free daily scratcher
WGT Plus Membership
• Earn 50% more XP for all games played, including country club XP
• Carry up to 2 country club passes at once
• 8-hour country club pass regeneration
• 36-hour club rentals
• Free daily scratcher
For in-app purchase subscriptions:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable